These dog boots feature two major advancements in dog boots - an upper inspired by human shoes and a high performance Vibram® sole. Built on an anatomical mould, just like human shoes, the dog boots upper maintains a consistent size, shape, and fit.
The revolutionary upper design and construction ensures the boots are easy to put on, easy to secure, provide continued comfort, and most importantly, the boots stay on paws-from the first mile to the last.
The unique Grip Trex™ design with omnidirectional treads and traction zones are customized to the demanding needs of active dogs. The sole generates unequaled grip, traction, durability, and performance.
Put Grip Trex™ on your dog and unleash the canine athlete inside, then do your best to keep up with your four-legged friend and enjoy the fun.
- Stay on
- Easy fit
- Protect paws
- Amazing traction
- Use boots in the home or on the boat—nonmarking soles
These dog boots are built to secure around the ankle but below the carpal pad. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight.
Measuring Paw Width
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface (wood, linoleum, or concrete)
- Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw
- Lift the dog's other front paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured
- Mark the paper at the paw's widest point on the left and right edges of the paw (see picture)
- Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw (in inches) from the left mark to the right mark
- Use the chart to determine the proper size.
If the width is measured in between, choose the smaller size.
paw width=measurement across widest part of paw when bearing weight